Policy & Procedures for Bidding Dealers
Bidding hours: 9:00AM to 5:00PM every Tuesday. 9:00AM to 12:00PM (NOON) SHARP, every Wednesday (1 event split into 2 days for your convenience).
2nd Chance Bidding starts at 5:00PM on Wednesday and ends at 11:00AM on Thursday.
You must register on the web site to access our "Online Bidding".
Letter of credit from your bank may be required.
Fees are as follows:
- $50 fee added for vehicles won that sold under $500.
- $100 fee added for vehicles won in auction that sold for amounts between $500 - $1,999.
- $155 fee added for vehicles won in auction that sold for $2,000 and higher (with no cap).
All Vehicles are sold "AS IS". South Jersey Auto Auction (SJAA) is not responsible for the condition during or after the sale. There are only 2 cases of arbitration. Title & Odometer/Speedometer discrepancies that are not announced day of sale.
You're responsible to check drive train and frame!
SJAA is NOT responsible for reports generated by CarFax and AutoCheck.
All cars won in auction must be removed and paid for by Friday at 12:00PM. You may be
charged $25.00 per/car per/day after Friday if not picked up.
Any sold vehicles left here and abandoned are subject to a citation and is the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- All auction results will be posted by 5:00PM on Wednesday.
- Invoices will be printed for each vehicle sold and must be signed at time of pick-up.
Titles, can be picked up at SJAA. SJAA does not
guarantee the time on Titles. We do our best to expedite receiving them and delivering to our buyers.
We ask that when test driving cars you must observe the posted speed limit in the industrial park, which
is 25 mph and is related to Esterbrook Lane and Olney Avenue. Please use Springdale Road for higher speeds.
We are not responsible for citations issued while on test drives. Any damage done to the vehicle while on the test
drive is the responsibility of the driver. All activity including test drives are being monitored by our security cameras.
The success of this bid relies on everyone involved. This is a service provided by SJAA to benefit both the seller
& the buyer. We have over 28 years experience in the wholesale business and insure the integrity of this bid. Bids are only accepted electronically.
All winning buyers will be notified Wednesday. Please do not call us, you will be notified via your notification settings. We ask that you use
common sense at this facility and follow the procedures that are in place.
- Any sold vehicles left here and abandoned can be subject to any violation or citation is the responsibility of the owner.
- SJAA is NOT responsible for typographical errors, ie.: Year, Make, Model, Color, Mileage & VIN number. Please check these items before bidding.
- Any sold vehicles left here or abandoned will be subject to a violation or citation and is the responsibility of the owner.
You will be contacted via our title clerk when your title arrives.
Thank You & Good Luck,
The South Jersey Auto Auction Team